Personal Training Denver Colorado
Do you want to get in shape in Denver Colorado? If so, come check out Trainer Scott Personal Training. It is a friendly and judgement free environment. Scott works with men and women of all different shapes and sizes. Even if you’re a beginner and never worked out in your life. So if you need to drop that ten pounds you gained of thanksgiving or the doctor says you need to lose fifty pounds, we can help you achieve those goals.
Check out the video below! The coveted one legged squat! What a display of power, strength, and balance. Amazing quad and glute strength.
Scott’s Denver Boot Camp is a full body workout that includes bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), functional training, boxing, and more. It is safer than Crossfit, tougher than orange theory, may more entertaining than Jazzercise, and will make you more friends than doing P90X at home alone.
Here are some personal training tips;
1. Train people – Don’t just talk or write about it. Do it. Boom.
2. Seek both science and application – One without the other is lame… and useless.
3. Identify your mavens – Figure out who the neighborhood influencers are and encourage them to try out a session. Offer them a free membership or training sessions. Give them more than you would give to other new members. The referral network they possess is valuable. Some good examples are real estate agents, dentists, and doctors.
4. Bend but don’t break – Not every client needs a perfectly put-together program. In fact, most won’t follow it. Figuring out how to alter your program for the individual’s needs is pertinent, if not required, to your success.
5. Follow Through – If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you don’t have the time, then don’t commit to something you can’t deliver on.
Check out more personal training tips here https://www.theptdc.com/2012/04/47-random-personal-trainer-tips/
@kelkel2 getting some agility/speed/plyometric drills at the gym tonight. #personaltrainer #gym #denver #colorado #fitness #personaltraining #fun #bodybuilder #bodybuilding #deadlifts #life #running #quads #girl #woman #fit #squats #squat #lunges #legs #legday #weightlifting #weighttraining #men #sweat #women #cardio #strong #girls