Lose Weight Denver
If you’re Looking to Lose Weight Denver, Trainer Scott provides personal training and nutritional coaching to get you in great shape and looking good. He will go over your diet to help you lose fat and look lean and mean. Combined with his personal training fitness workouts that include cardio to lose weight, lifting weights to rev your metabolism and shed fat, and core strengthening to improve your posture and all-around health, you look and feel great in no time.
1. Drink a large glass of water BEFORE Every meal-No Excuses!
2. Don’t Drink Your Calories
3. Eat Protien at EVERY Meal -or stay hungry & grouchy!
4. Slash Your Intake of Refined Flours & Grains
5. Eat 30-50 grams of FIBER per day!
6. Eat Apples & Berries Every single day- Yes, EVERY-SINGLE-DAY!
7. NO Carbs after Lunch ( eat ‘lean & green’ at night)
8.Learn to Read Food Labels so You know what you are eating!
9. Stop Guessing about Portion Size & Getit Right-for good!
10. No more added sweetners-including artificial ones!
11. Get rid of White potatoes!
12. Make one day a week Meatless
13. Get rid of Fast foods & fried foods
14. Eat a REAL breakfast
15. Make Your own food and eat at least ten meals a week at home
16.. Banish High Salt Foods
17. Eat Your Vegetables-(no excuses)- Just DO it!
18.Go to bed hungry!
19. Sleep Right
20. Plan one splurge MEAL per week
1 | Don’t skip meals. When you get too hungry, you’re less likely to make healthy choices. October 2010
2 | Never go on a diet when you’re under a lot of stress. April 1974
3 | Ideally, you should try to lose no more than 1 to 2½ pounds a week. January 1954